Mathew switchback

Mwilson

Lil-Rokslider
Ok I’m just curious as to what this bow is worth. I’m looking into the new VXR and just wondering what I could possibly get for my switchback. It’s 70#; has ripcord drop away rest, I have a 3 pin sight or a trophy ridge single pin sight, Mathews quiver and a NAP stabilizer. can Anyone help me with what to ask for it. Bow is in really good shape

OP
Mwilson

Mwilson

Lil-Rokslider
Here’s a picture of the bow

Attachments

• 8B771FC0-25A8-41D9-A16E-20CF4440913A.jpeg
    8B771FC0-25A8-41D9-A16E-20CF4440913A.jpeg
    351.5 KB · Views: 44

johnsd16

WKR
Used bows, especially ones that old, don’t hold a ton of value. Just 1-2 years and your down 20%+. I have a switchback XT 28.5/60 that I still shoot for fun and turkeys. Your probably better off selling the accessories separately as someone that may want that old bow probably doesn’t want those exact accessories though it may be a good setup for someone looking for more of a turnkey package.

You didn’t mention draw length, but if it is a common one (27”-29” or so) it can be easier to move. Looking at the classifieds in archerytalk will give you a good idea of market value.

though your probably best keeping it as a backup if it’s all set up. Bare bow maybe around $200-$250, set up maybe $300. I didn’t get rid of my xt because the balance between $$ if sold vs value of having a fully set up backup to bring up the mountain and leave in the truck was a no brainer. If the elk are bulging or the deer are rutting hard and I blow up my main bow, it’s not a show stopper with a fully setup backup. If you have another bow, then selling this one may make sense but unfortunately the used bow market is not like the used gun market.

GMC

Lil-Rokslider
Great advice above. I sold mine 2 yrs ago and don't miss it but I practically gave it away. Keep it as a back up unless totally pressed for the cash. Good luck!

Nate_Beres

Lil-Rokslider
This bow seems to have a bit of a following. You might be able to get a bit more than similar aged bows.
It was my first and kept it. Nice to have a backup and it being my first.
I just checked eBay and they're between $350-$550.
I'd say look all the ones on eBay, compare yours and then see how much you want/think you can get out of it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

qwerksc

WKR
I have a Switchback Xt fully setup, as a back up bow, but love to shoot it, so smooth. It's worth $350 as it sits, but i'll never sell it, still a solid bow.

I had one sold it and went through a pile of bow over the years moving forward. I then bought a mint SB a few years ago and it hangs on a hook. Probably should sell it but for what it's worth and I what I have in it money wise it doesn't make sense so I plan on keeping it. They do show up on AT classifieds and some sell for a good price but some are basically given away. Tough call.

coachmier

FNG
Ok I’m just curious as to what this bow is worth. I’m looking into the new VXR and just wondering what I could possibly get for my switchback. It’s 70#; has ripcord drop away rest, I have a 3 pin sight or a trophy ridge single pin sight, Mathews quiver and a NAP stabilizer. can Anyone help me with what to ask for it. Bow is in really good shape
do you still have the trophy ridge 3 pin sight? is it a vertical sight. Thanks mike