Mathews V3X and Hog Father dovetail windage issue

RedBeard22

Lil-Rokslider
At the moment I can't. I have my bow setup with a UV3 scope setup and target shooting on the hogg father base. The UV3 scope is the smaller 31mm diameter and its working for me as a target setup. Maybe after this weekend I'll try to get the full SH setup back together and get some pics up.
Here is a video on the adapter I talked about above. I think it will work for you Hogg Father with the rod if you reach out to S&S and get the right version.

Email S&S Archery about it. They helped me pick out the right one for my Fast Eddie XL that uses the rod like yours. I think it's an older model. I know you said above that it might not work, but I think it's worth reaching out to S&S about it if you haven't already.
It showed up today, but I'm on vacation and haven't been able to check if it worked.

For reference, I'm putting it on my V3X 29.

I have enough clearance, any SH dealer can get the bracket.

I was just putting pictures up so others understood the situation.

It's a solution if people can't get it, but I have mine working fine without spending money on an adapter.

RedBeard22

Lil-Rokslider
I have enough clearance, any SH dealer can get the bracket.

I was just putting pictures up so others understood the situation.

It's a solution if people can't get it, but I have mine working fine without spending money on an adapter.
Yeah, I just replied to the guy who posted last since they posted the pictures and realized afterwards that you weren't OP. My bad 😅

OP
laltaffer

laltaffer

Lil-Rokslider
Good to know they are selling the conversion bracket. Come august I’ll try again. For now I’m using my UV3 for target shooting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk