Maven B1.2 8x42

I currently own a pair of GPO Passion ED 10x42s. I pair that with a Maven S2 spotter as I do most of my hunting for archery elk in Utah. I am looking at switching my setup entirely to something like the Maven B1.2 8x42s and maybe forgoing a spotter for now or grabbing some 15s later on for tripod based glassing. What are some opinions on this topic and potential options?

Novashooter

Lil-Rokslider
Maven 8x42 is the only thing I bring, but I don't sit and glass for half a day like the cool kids on TV either. I'm not a big fan of high power binoculars. I love my USA built Mavens, and I don't know anything about GPO, but those appear decent quality. If anything I'd keep using the spotter and try the 6x30 binoculars.

I have Maven B1.2 binos in x10 . They are really effective even in low light situations; but there are times I really wish I had x12 but that is just being picky. I will be keeping the x10 binos and adding to the gear list.

Had the Maven B1.2 8x42s but felt they did not equal my Nikon Monarch HGs. If I were going the midgrade route and interested in Maven would recommend seriously considering the B6 10x50.

But the absolute gem available for a steal of a deal right now are the Zeiss Conquest 10x42 which are currently on sale for $200 off. I ordered an 8x32 as I just couldn’t let that great of a deal pass.