WTS Maven B2 9x45, Marsupial and Kuiu harnesses, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grady.J

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
*Note these are located in Canada. Prices are USD*

Selling my Maven B2's. Phenomenal binoculars, only selling because I'm moving on to something else, I'm the original owner. There is a tiny scratch on the left objective lens, I tried to get it in a picture but couldn't, its not visible in the image at all. They have been used so there's some marks on the rubber armour and such, but are in great condition. Comes with everything it would new.

$800 USD, shipped to lower 48. Message me if in Canada. PayPal gift/friends and family or buyer covers fees.

I also have a couple of bino harnesses, both are sized to fit the Mavens. A Marsupial gear, size medium in multicam. Its an older model with no slip pocket on the back, and the inside material isn't matching. Small blood stain on the front. I cut off the original buckles on the front of the harness to swap for tension locks, cuts down on bulk and cleans it up a bit. $50 USD

Second is a Kuiu Bino harness, size XL in vias, with matching rangefinder pouch, brand new, never used. Has the rain cover and elastic strap insert. $100 USD for bino harness and RF pouch.

Bino harnesses

Status
Not open for further replies.