MEAT yor maker sale

Finch

WKR
Just ordered the 1hp and foot pedal combo. It's actually cheaper than just the grinder itself. Screenshot_20231126_175339_Chrome.jpg

MIbowhunter4954

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah they pimped me. Advertised black friday sales on Thursday, then turned around and added the combos a day later. Basically I paid for a foot pedal for ordering a day early.

Finch

WKR
Yeah they pimped me. Advertised black friday sales on Thursday, then turned around and added the combos a day later. Basically I paid for a foot pedal for ordering a day early.
Which one did you go with? I'm kinda having buyer's remorse already and wondering if the 1HP is overkill for my needs (a few whitetails a year).

JDZ

WKR
Which one did you go with? I'm kinda having buyer's remorse already and wondering if the 1HP is overkill for my needs (a few whitetails a year).

More bigger = more better

Might be over kill, but bigger motor stays cooler and keeps the meat cooler as it goes thru. At least that’s my thought. That’s a good deal.

Finch

WKR
More bigger = more better

Might be over kill, but bigger motor stays cooler and keeps the meat cooler as it goes thru. At least that’s my thought. That’s a good deal.
Thanks. I read the reviews on their 500 watt grinder and people seem to be raving about it. It had me second guessing if I unnecessarily spent more than I should have. It's $100 at Academy right now. I have a cheaper LEM that is a pain to grind with. Even though I meticulously make sure all the silver skin is off my meat, it is inevitable that the plate gets stopped to several times and that gets old trying to grind something.

MIbowhunter4954

Lil-Rokslider

The #22 dual grind

You made the right choice. Small grinders are a PIA

aron

WKR
I'm kinda having buyer's remorse already and wondering if the 1HP is overkill for my needs (a few whitetails a year).

One of the biggest advantages for me on the larger grinders is the larger throat. It is super helpful when doing the second grind where the meat us easier to drop down and not stick to the throat walls as easy. I went from the LEM #8 to the Meat #22 and it was a significant difference.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Westernduck

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered a few things from them on the 24th. Nothing has shipped yet. I just sent them an email but I’m guessing it’s just high order volume during the sale.

OP
G

GoatPackr

WKR
Probably a little slow with big sales and employees out with the Holiday.

Kris

Finch

WKR
One of the biggest advantages for me on the larger grinders is the larger throat. It is super helpful when doing the second grind where the meat us easier to drop down and not stick to the throat walls as easy. I went from the LEM #8 to the Meat #22 and it was a significant difference.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
This will probably make it all work it honestly. I hate the 2nd grind! Thanks

rbljack

WKR
I went a slightly different route but am hoping for the same result. I was going to go with the Meat yoru maker brand while on sale, but happened to jump on the LEM Site to see what they had going. They now make an adapter for the #32 1.5 hp grinder to turn it into a dual grind set up. Its not the old version that was "necked down" to fit the 22/32 size!

So...i bought the #32 grinder, dual grind attachment, and the 2" tube. Im hoping to avoid the second grind completely and load meat directly into the bags if it turns out good. I will do some testing, but even if I have to do a second grind, with the #32 throat, it should go a lot faster than my current set up which is a #8. For anyone processing meat and considering their first grinder, my recommendation would be to go with at least the #22 if you want efficiency. Ive used a #8 for a long time, and kept putting up with it. Its time to GO BIG!

bigharge

WKR
Still have not received my order from Black Friday. On my account it doesnt even show that its shipped. Been well over 2 weeks. I have reached out to them in multiple emails and cant even get them to send a reply back. First experience with MEAT and will probably be my last.