MEAT yor maker sale

Westernduck

Lil-Rokslider
For reference-
I ordered a few things on 11-24. I sent them an email on 12-3 and they didn’t respond till yesterday. They apologized for the delay and sent me tracking info. My order has shipped a few days before and arrived this afternoon.

I bought stuff from them previously but was disappointed by their service this time. I do like their products though and will probably give them another chance.

I hope you guys get your orders soon! They seem to be far behind but are shipping things.

Finch

WKR
Still have not received my order from Black Friday. On my account it doesnt even show that its shipped. Been well over 2 weeks. I have reached out to them in multiple emails and cant even get them to send a reply back. First experience with MEAT and will probably be my last.
I actually called them yesterday and learned that my order just shipped yesterday. Should be here tomorrow.

When you call, you'll have to leave your number for them to call you back. It took several hours for them to call me back.

MIbowhunter4954

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone know what other times of the year they run a sale? I have a store credit I'd prefer to use on something not-full-price

I ordered the 16" External Vacuum Sealer during their pre-black Friday sale. It shipped and was received in a normal time frame but I never received a ship notification. I got the ship notification email yesterday. I'm thinking maybe some growing pains with their ERP/business software. I'm sure they'll get it all sorted out. I'm rooting for them. My new vacuum sealer seams nice.

Finch

WKR
My grinder arrived today. Hopefully you guys get your stuff soon.

Got mine yesterday, right after I finally caved and emailed them. I just had to be patient for ONE more day lol. I got the 1hp #22, thing is HUGE.

Awhile back I ordered one of their smaller grinders and a meat lug.

The grinder is kind of a p.o.s. but it will work for my demands.

The meat lug came with a blow hole in it from the mold. A month or so after I contacted them, customer service asked for pictures. Supposedly, in 10-15 business days (for processing and shipping🙄) I will get a new one.

I have their ten tray dehydrator and it's solid.

I won't buy more of their stuff going forward.

Finch

WKR
Got mine yesterday, right after I finally caved and emailed them. I just had to be patient for ONE more day lol. I got the 1hp #22, thing is HUGE.
Same. I took a pic to send my dad. It dwarfs his cabelas grinder.

Attachments

• 20231214_171611.jpg
    20231214_171611.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 33