Meindl boots

Sako76

WKR
I have a pair of Alaskans from Cabela's going on 8 years, best boot I ever had. I bird hunt 40+ days a year, elk and deer out west, PA, NY and NJ deer, can't beat them!

Sako76

WKR
I have a pair of Alaskans from Cabela's going on 8 years, best boot I ever had. I bird hunt 40+ days a year, elk and deer out west, PA, NY and NJ deer, can't beat them!

tanker

Lil-Rokslider
I have the old Cabelas Denali version and the Meindl USA Vakuum Hunters. The Vakuums seem to be made much better. I have put a couple of seasons on them and love them.

wewarev

FNG
Just tried a pair of Vakuum's and kept them. This after trying 5 other boots, like Crispi's and Solomon's.
Miendl's run a little bigger and they were the most comfortable for me.

The Vacuums are pretty stiff, like the Crispi Nevada's, almost as stiff as the Colorado's. They have a full rubber rand which I like also. Overall, I quality boot for sure.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

rgroves79

Lil-Rokslider
The Vakuums seem like a really sweet boot. I only have 10 or so miles on mine but love them. Stiffer than what I am used to but really comfortable. I can get my heel locked in tight and the fit is great for my foot

PaBone

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Meindl Comfort Fit Hikers and they are nice boots with a wider toe box then the Vakuum hikers. They do run a little big and I didn't like the cork insoles they come with because they have cushioning for the heel but nothing on the forefoot. I'm still messing with trying different insoles in mine.

PaBone

Lil-Rokslider
Worth noting; of the five or so boots I tested last year, the Mendels direct from Mendel or by far the softest and most flexible. I have some trail runners that are not as Flexi as these.

Which is exactly what I didn’t want in a boot.

—-
Miendl comfort fit hunters are stiffer than the comfort fit hikers. Where I live in Pa. it has some really steep terrain, cliffs in some areas. I have been hiking up and down some of these hills in the Miendl hikers and agree they my be a little to flexible for really rough terrin.