Meindl Comfort-Fit Extreme

Didn’t want to derail the other perfekt hunter/hiker thread but, I am curious if anyone has tried the new meindl comfort-fit extreme? I, like many others have stated, kept an extra pair of Denali’s for years. I’m needing another pair! This new boot has a similar appearance and has the same or similar features as the Denali. Anyone with experience?

The Vakuum Hunter is almost exactly the same as the Denali. Meindl Customer Service confirmed to me that they are built on the same lasts so that’s what I’d do if you liked the Denali.

They also gave me the name of a person that can resole them.

crossfire3006

Lil-Rokslider
Didn’t want to derail the other perfekt hunter/hiker thread but, I am curious if anyone has tried the new meindl comfort-fit extreme? I, like many others have stated, kept an extra pair of Denali’s for years. I’m needing another pair! This new boot has a similar appearance and has the same or similar features as the Denali. Anyone with experience?

I bought a pair of these from the MeindleUSA website back in July and have been breaking them in since then. I absolutely love em. In my opinion, they are supremely comfortable and built like a tank. Although there is no insulation, they're still pretty warm. Also, the Gore-tex is a plus.

novcie870

WKR
I just picked up a pair of these! I am really impressed by them so far! I put a pair of green insoles in them and they fit my foot perfect! I will go on a hike on Saturday to do some field testing, but so far, very impressed!