Memorial Day Sales 2021

Sitka is on camofire right now but I think their prices can be found online through other retailers with free shipping.

I picked up another stop box this morning for 15% off. I really like these for their intended use. They have a lot of uses but I picked up another one to store my bear gun in while camping with our toddler.

CCooper

WKR
@Loper- I have the mini and really like it. I could not come up with a reason to buy the explorer as I run OnX in lieu of a GPS unit anymore. It works pretty flawlessly and gives the wife peace of mind when I'm in the wilderness to get a text everyday saying all is good.

Loper

WKR
@Loper- I have the mini and really like it. I could not come up with a reason to buy the explorer as I run OnX in lieu of a GPS unit anymore. It works pretty flawlessly and gives the wife peace of mind when I'm in the wilderness to get a text everyday saying all is good.
Thank you for the feedback! I just wrote a post asking for people's opinions on which one to buy so I don't derail this thread.

SirChooCH

Lil-Rokslider
Moosejaw.com code BURRITO gets 20% off one item. Picked up Big Agnes Q Core SLX pad

txtransplant

Lil-Rokslider
You can get the Explorer+ as low as $315 shipped at SandSarchery if you don't mind the backorder.

Superdoo

WKR
Skre Gear is having a good sale.

Loper

WKR
You can get the Explorer+ as low as $315 shipped at SandSarchery if you don't mind the backorder.

How can you get it at that price? I just looked on their website and it says $350.

Unfortunately they've gone full kuiu with sales on products and sizes nobody needs. miss the days of 50-70% off FL at midway and field and stream

Yep, exactly. 20% off the guide lights that were just 50-70% off on other sites. Remember though- the kuiu model saves us money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk