Meopta Optika 6?

ChrisAU

Anyone looked into these? They have a very diverse lineup with a myriad of reticle choices. I actually pre-ordered a 3-18x50 SFP with the 4D Dicrotech for my FIL to test out in the Eastern whitetail woods this morning after seeing a post on Sniper's Hide, dvor.com has some crazy pricing on pre-orders for the next couple of days.

psirus7

Chris, when is your Optika 6 going to arrive? Looks like most of the big distributors already have them in stock.

WestNE

I ordered a 3-18 as well with the illuminated MRAD reticle. Dvor is showing 1-3 weeks for shipment timeframe. Even if they are in stock elsewhere the price made it worth waiting for.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

OP
ChrisAU

ChrisAU

Yeah I don’t think anywhere has any yet, plus side is I’ve read that the 3-18s are going to be the first to come out.

Nate_Beres

A month or so ago they were supposed to start shipping today. The dichrotec reticle is pretty innovative. Saw it through a meostar.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Owyheehuntr

Anyone hear when these might ship? I would like to get one on my 7mm and ready to go before Oct!

6.5x284

I’m curious on the weights. I’ve read the specs but read on a forum different weights from some people involved in the project. If someone gets a 3-18 throw it on a scale for us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk