Mesa Precision Altitude Tikka Stock Group Buy

Jakeweb09

WKR
Ordered mine 6 weeks ago when wait times were 4-6 weeks. No word yet but guessing it’s gonna be a few more weeks as they seem to be a bit behind what they tell you. Been planning on ordering a Mesa action but not sure I want to wait an unknown amount of time

Ram94

WKR
Ordered mine 6 weeks ago when wait times were 4-6 weeks. No word yet but guessing it’s gonna be a few more weeks as they seem to be a bit behind what they tell you. Been planning on ordering a Mesa action but not sure I want to wait an unknown amount of time
Hey Jake, have you received yours yet?

Jakeweb09

WKR
Ya I sold my take off stock a couple weeks ago, anticipating I’d be able to shoot it by now, but with the virus and forest shut downs around me I guess it doesn’t matter to much. But I’d still like to get it in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jakeweb09

WKR
Ag composite website says 10 weeks. I’d assume you could go off of that since AG makes them for Mesa

Jakeweb09

WKR
Going on 8 weeks and no word at all. Emailed them and can’t get a response. Still can’t wait to get this thing but now it’s holding up my build and no clue when I might get it. Fairly frustrated at this point with it.

rodney482

WKR
Going on 8 weeks and no word at all. Emailed them and can’t get a response. Still can’t wait to get this thing but now it’s holding up my build and no clue when I might get it. Fairly frustrated at this point with it.

ive got zero patience so I can sympathize with you.
mine took 4 weeks

I also have zero patience, but right now everything is delayed. I'm at 5 weeks wait so I figure I'm halfway there. Thankfully for me this isn't for a build but rather a replacement stock so I can still shoot my rifle.

khuber84

WKR
I also have zero patience, but right now everything is delayed. I'm at 5 weeks wait so I figure I'm halfway there. Thankfully for me this isn't for a build but rather a replacement stock so I can still shoot my rifle.
I ordered and AG stock back in mid January, still waiting for it 12 week into their quoted 8 week wait, my last stock took almost 14 weeks. Their estimated leads times are far longer than given. At least manners tells you 6-9 months.

Jakeweb09

WKR
I ordered and AG stock back in mid January, still waiting for it 12 week into their quoted 8 week wait, my last stock took almost 14 weeks. Their estimated leads times are far longer than given. At least manners tells you 6-9 months.

yeah if I would have known I would have just planned on waiting longer and ordering a McMillian or manners.

RogerNH

FNG
I emailed Mesa Precision about the group buy and they said they were working on another group buy with Rokslide. The current coupon code no longer works though. Is there a new code or is the second group buy still in the works? I'd like to order the Proof Prefit 1.13" shank version but use the factory Tikka barrel until I get it rebarreled with the Proof.

renagde

WKR
I emailed Mesa Precision about the group buy and they said they were working on another group buy with Rokslide. The current coupon code no longer works though. Is there a new code or is the second group buy still in the works? I'd like to order the Proof Prefit 1.13" shank version but use the factory Tikka barrel until I get it rebarreled with the Proof.
Try MESA100

Jakeweb09

WKR
Im closing in on 10 weeks now. I got ahold of them last Monday and they said they’d probably ship it out by the end of last week. No updated since. It wouldn’t bother me much if I had been told 10-12 weeks in the beginning.

khuber84

WKR
Im closing in on 10 weeks now. I got ahold of them last Monday and they said they’d probably ship it out by the end of last week. No updated since. It wouldn’t bother me much if I had been told 10-12 weeks in the beginning.
I asked about one a few days ago, I was quoted 8 weeks. Ordered and in stock stocky's next-gen vg2 carbon. It'll be here in two days.

Jakeweb09

WKR
I asked about one a few days ago, I was quoted 8 weeks. Ordered and in stock stocky's next-gen vg2 carbon. It'll be here in two days.

I plan on putting one of these on my ridgeline. The Mesa if for a custom build. So everything’s on hold waiting for it at this point. Please report back on how you like the stockys. I hear good things and virtually no wait

khuber84

WKR
I plan on putting one of these on my ridgeline. The Mesa if for a custom build. So everything’s on hold waiting for it at this point. Please report back on how you like the stockys. I hear good things and virtually no wait
Mine is going on a ridgeline 6.5-284 that I picked up at Cabela's on close out. 1300$! The strata camo will look good on it.