Mile High Hunt and Fish Expo

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
Just got to the Gaylord resort. Holy smolly this place is a kingdom! It’s dark right now and I can’t see it all but a lot bigger than what I imagined and really posh

They are not letting Travis in this place when see that lice infested beard come through the glass turnstile.

View attachment 696716
View attachment 696717
I’ll be wrangling kids on spring break tomorrow, but I’ll be there Saturday to show my support. I’m hoping it’s a huge hit and continues to grow!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Mendoza comped our rooms for the seminar and we wanted him to stretch his dollar for year 1 so took a room with two beds. A little creepy with the bearded wonder and his fettish for spandex but I’ve survived a few nights in a wall tent

He’s still waiting for a plane in SLC. Our texts
IMG_7511.png

IMG_7512.jpeg
IMG_7513.png

I’m now going to stay in this airport bar until final boarding call 😂 might order more bar food too

sndmn11

WKR
But he still made the sunrise yoga. Trying to take a picture but it’s 36 girls and just him, don’t wanna be a creeper
[

You can photograph his efforts or get any of the Yogia's @s and we can track down his photobombs. I don't know which is creepier but don't let us down.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Guys, you’re not gonna believe this. He left the yoga class early because this Perineum Sunning class was starting on the east lawn

IMG_6251.jpeg

Only Travis would even know about this