Modular evolution bipod feet

Kiel

FNG
Has anyone else lost the feet attachment?Wish I would have got a atlas or something other the one thing I hate is how easily the spiked feet will detach on their own I’ve lost two now just by having my rifle on my shoulder hubting. Pry would be good for just target shooting or blind hunting. If you plan on hunting in any brush I would recommend super gluing the locking feet on.

Attachments

• 8BFB391B-7639-4A0E-AC80-F401B0313C44.jpeg
    8BFB391B-7639-4A0E-AC80-F401B0313C44.jpeg
    253.4 KB · Views: 20

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I don't use slings for any of my rifles. I either carry them in my hand, strapped to the pack, or with the Kifaru Gunbearer.

I've been using the Modular Evolution bipods for years and never had a spiked foot come off or lost one. Not sure if mine is different from yours or if I've just been lucky.

OP
Kiel

Kiel

FNG
I don't use slings for any of my rifles. I either carry them in my hand, strapped to the pack, or with the Kifaru Gunbearer.

I've been using the Modular Evolution bipods for years and never had a spiked foot come off or lost one. Not sure if mine is different from yours or if I've just been lucky.
I lost one strapped to back of pack one time too and other was shouldering. It’s turn and pull for take off but they turn freely and fairly easily So just depends how much contact your making I guess with you bipod feet if they line up it only take a oz of pressure to release it

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Have you called them to see if they have made any updates to address the issue? I'm thinking you may have an older version because my feet don't come off that easily.

OP
Kiel

Kiel

FNG
I ordered some just going glue them in I have no plans on taking them off anyways