Montana results??

Deucebump

WKR
Was anybody else expecting to see MT draw results today?? I was, considering the last 3 years came out on April 14. Guess now we just keep waiting…. Lol

aslatts14

FNG
I was hoping to get the results today too. I liked that you could depend on it every year 2 weeks after the deadline.

Felton

WKR
Over on the mt elk draw thread they/we were expecting today as well but a bunch of guys said mt said it will be Monday.

OP
Deucebump

Deucebump

WKR
Over on the mt elk draw thread they/we were expecting today as well but a bunch of guys said mt said it will be Monday.
Thanks for the heads up. I was actually kinda wondering if they were considering cutting tag numbers due to winter kill, and that delaying the process.

MNGrouser

FNG
How do some guys have results at 11:30 and at a quarter after 2, I get the same "drawing is in process" message as Deucebump?

OP
Deucebump

Deucebump

WKR
No tag for me in the “0” draw, but my buddies drew their party of 3 with zero. Looks like Im guiding this year!

Scottf270

WKR
Nephew and I drew with 1 point. Either got lucky or having to apply every year ran some folks off. Either way. I'll take it!!!

GoatPackr

WKR
I drew with 2 points
Buddy and his dad drew separate with 2 and 2 points
A co-worker drew party with his dad 1 and 2 points

Kris