Montana Warriors On The Water Purple Heart Recipient ELk Shoulder season hunt

DWBMontana

Lil-Rokslider
The application process for anyone who is a Purple Heart recipient either from here in Montana or nationwide, begins next Friday, the 20th, and is only open a short time due to the number of applicants we take in. All participants will receive their licenses and tags thru the state of Montana's Purple Heart recipient program in which the public donates back to the state, licenses and tags that are then awarded to Purple Heart recipients who are involved in an event with a non profit , approved by the state of Montana, one of which is MWOTW. Good Luck!19 mwotw chal 1.jpg

OP
DWBMontana

DWBMontana

Lil-Rokslider
Just curious, are there many Purple Heart recipients on this forum? First , thank you for your service and all you have did for this country! If you are a PH recipient and part of this forum, please let me know, thanks.

Gun&BowSD

Lil-Rokslider
Hey I stumbled on this post looking at something else purple heart related. Do you guys get a ton of applicants? If so, are most of them really limited physically? I have never thrown my name in any hats because I have plenty of buddies missing multiple limbs that have done hunts like that and the thought of taking a spot from anybody like that… I wouldn’t allow it. However if most are able to do the thing independently (hiking and such) what is your ratio of applications to that?

Gun&BowSD

Lil-Rokslider
And thank you for having a program like that. Its awesome people out there put together things like that to help guys who may never get the opportunity