Moscow, Idaho might go under from investigating quad murder

Blowdowner

Lil-Rokslider
The town is out of money from pursuing the murder so a hate filled monster gets to keep scoring points from jail. Do you think he feels bad to hear about this? Go ahead, take a guess at what I think this town should do to him:

"This town emptied out so quickly, nobody would go out -- they were scared. We've always been a very safe haven and this really caused a major financial burden on every business in the area."
Before the killings, the mayor said his team had already planned to hike taxes by the allowed 3%, due to inflation and planned city improvement projects.
Investigating the four university murders diverts those additional dollars towards the extra police work.
https://apple.news/AlILB1fSJRrOBGayI0ML3Vg

(Side note - my phone dictionary doesn’t have the word “murder” I have to type it out and click it)

Last edited:

Marble

WKR
I was involved in some pretty big investigations of national status during my career. Smaller governments would immediately ask for federal or state assistance (basically asking to take over the case) because the cost could get so out of control, so quick. It's pretty easy to get into the 7-figure amount with a murder case of this size. It also takes their people away from other activities they need to pay attention to. Then, they have to (potentially) pay for that service, depending on their MOUs with other agencies.

I wouldn't be surprised if both the state and feds kick in some money to help them out.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

SWOHTR

WKR
Having lived in the same HOA with, and interacting extensively with, that mayor, I feel more sorry for that town that they elected him than anything. He couldn’t lead a walk through the park and now he’s in charge of a city.

Sorry, Moscow.

TheTone

WKR
I haven’t seen a single difference in business in town. My city utility bills are still really high, houses are selling at a high rate, city streets still generally suck, people still moving into the area…

I haven’t seen a single difference in business in town. My city utility bills are still really high, houses are selling at a high rate, city streets still generally suck, people still moving into the area…

government is going to cry about money no matter if they need it or not. It's the shits that they arent required to do with out and save up for what they want.

tony

WKR
What'd they do with all that free rescue money biden passed out to everyone?