Mt antelope drawing results 2023

Deucebump

WKR
Yea, you’re totally right. Let’s just hand out the same amount of tags or more as last year without having them conduct flights to get actual counts completed. What could go wrong with managing based off hunter opportunity vs resource capabilities 🤷🏼‍♂️
I never said they should just hand out the same tags as last year, or that they shouldnt do counts, I 100% agree they should. And they should manage the resource based on counts and harvest. (Which they have no mandatory harvest reporting)

But I am right in what I said, it is a pain to make plans when you are trying to plan 3 other hunts and dont know whats going on. And Im right in saying Montana can do better. Not 1 other state that Im aware of waits this late to post draw results. The deer situation in MT is far worse than antelope and those results came out over a months ago.

I will also say it is super late to post draw results, I'm confident they could make it before mid August like most other Western states. (Not complaining just an observations)

Deucebump

WKR
Successful draw here…. And I got my alternate deer license email today! Bonus!

jimmy33

WKR
Still have never drawn a pronghorn tag…ill have 8 points next year. Congrats to everyone who drew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTHunter20

Lil-Rokslider
Drew a 700 buck tag and a B tag closer to home. My first rifle antelope tags and I couldn’t be more excited. Hoping to get my first and second speed goat this year.