MT draw refunds

Rknight

Lil-Rokslider
Did you get tracking info? Just curious how you know that.
I get emails daily from USPS on what is going to be delivered with pictures each piece of mail. I have 2 coming from MFW - 1 from FWP Refunds in Helena and another from the same office but their main return address which I assume is saying, sorry you suck and didn't draw again

NDGuy

WKR
lol MT is a shitshow.

I received no refund for returning my elk combo, and then they sent me big game combo tag and a 2nd deer combo tag separately.

wjohnson1983

Lil-Rokslider
Well I was sitting here waiting on a refund and received general combo tags.

My portal still shows that I was unsuccessful for everything and I checked the 80% refund option if I wasn't successful for LE as well.

Looks like I'll be calling FWP tomorrow to sort this out and see if I actually have a tag or not now.

Wish I had known sooner, or I would have changed my plan for WY deer and antelope.

NDGuy

WKR

My portal still shows that I was unsuccessful for everything and I checked the 80% refund option if I wasn't successful for LE as well.

Looks like I'll be calling FWP tomorrow to sort this out and see if I actually have a tag or not now.

Wish I had known sooner, or I would have changed my plan for WY deer and antelope.
It’s a huge screwup, you shouldn’t have received those tags. You will still be receiving a refund and they’ll ask you to send back or dispose of the tags. I’m sure lots will comply with that…

Same situation here. Got 2 copies of my general deer combo and 1 general elk combo along with a $355 refund. Online it says I was successful for deer but unsuccessful for elk since I opted to return my elk tag if I didn't pull a permit.

What's strange is the combo deer and elk tags are plain paper. Is that normal for MT? This is my first year drawing.

Sooo am I going elk hunting too? Lol, yes what a $hitshow!

NDGuy

WKR
What's strange is the combo deer and elk tags are plain paper. Is that normal for MT? This is my first year drawing.

Sooo am I going elk hunting too? Lol, yes what a $hitshow!
They moved to plain paper last year I believe.

I haven't got my refund yet but they best not send me a tag and a refund as I'm old and being old I'm clearly stupid so I would be going hunting and have gas money too! 🧙‍♂️