MTN Forged_rifle

Interesting. I am not a chassis guy, but I can definitely see the appeal in them. I would like to see some specs on completed guns. The one on the landing page does look sharp.

The website did prompt another question from me, and I apologize that it is completely off topic, but does PRS not require eye protection?

Interesting. I am not a chassis guy, but I can definitely see the appeal in them. I would like to see some specs on completed guns. The one on the landing page does look sharp.

The website did prompt another question from me, and I apologize that it is completely off topic, but does PRS not require eye protection?
They do not…

khuber84

WKR
They do not…
I've been to a few "prs" style matches, and they did enforce that, but most do not. I for one, really don't like shooting with eye pro.

Alwine and Pynch could beat the pants off 99% of shooters with a savage, in fact Matt does just that.

Last edited:
I've been to a few "prs" style matches, and they did enforce that, but most do not. I for one, really don't like shooting with eye pro.

Alwine and Pynch could beat the pants off 99% of shooters with a savage, in fact Matt does just that.
I hate shooting with eye pro…
There may be Venues that require it, but the league doesn’t.

rifletuner

Lil-Rokslider

Was it necessary to quote Matt Alwine to tell Matt Alwine how well Matt Alwine shoots?