MTN Ops at Promotive

Takeem406

WKR
After asking about where to find Mountain House for cheap a lot of members said Promotive. I hadn't been on there much but I did find MTN Ops.
I know a couple people through mutual prostaffs who promote for MTN Ops and they talked me into placing an order. Especially because how cheap it is there!

The big reason for choosing MTN Ops is I have freinds who are in the Advocare and other get rich schemes who bug you 24/7 to buy their stuff lol. How annoying is that?!

Anyways if your on Promotive check it out. Thanks MTN Ops for this opportunity. Can't wait to see if the claims of chasing after elk like a mountain lion (jokes) are true!

Hope your not in a hurry to get it. I canceled my order after waiting over a month for it to ship. The savings really aren't worth the wait. You can find several coupon codes on other sites for discounts.

I ordered some off Promotive on Tuesday and got a shipping confirmation on Thursday. Maybe they've streamlined things since you ordered.

I ordered some off Promotive on Tuesday and got a shipping confirmation on Thursday. Maybe they've streamlined things since you ordered.

That would be great if they did. I know there were others who had the same problem last year. Let me know when you get it. I might have to look at it again if it has improved.

Same deal. I just ordered some and it was at my house in about 10 days. The one thing with ordering through promotive is that I didn't see a way to order a specific flavor (maybe there's a notes area when you checkout?) I ended up with strawberry-banana Yeti, which is probably the last flavor I would pick even if I had 31 to choose from. I just hold my nose and slam it down. I've been through Amino energy, wilderness athlete, and now MtnOps. The boost & flavor from amino energy has been the best so far, IMO.

Says it shipped a couple days after ordering. So it should here when I go home this weekend. Hopefully! Yeah you can't order specific flavors. But I'm just getting my first batch so the starter combos are nice.

...Let me know when you get it. I might have to look at it again if it has improved.

Order showed up today—less than a week from time of order to my door. It's worth mentioning that I didn't place the order until late Tuesday night so it wasn't even acknowledged by Promotive until the following day. Also, I live in a little isolated sliver in No. CA where things typically take a day longer in transit than the rest of the state.

Yep! I ordered last Tuesday as well. Arrived today! Of course I'll have to wait a week to get home to try it... Working on the road sucks...

For those of you that are wanting to purchase Mtn Ops products on Promotive/Experticity it is a MUCH MUCH better experience as of late. We have been working hard with them over the past couple of months to speed up their delivery times (when we started working with them it was 4-6 weeks) now you can expect around a week or two but we are working to integrate their process even better for faster shipping. We are also working to get our new products and new flavors available on the site but have to do it with their time table since we can not make edits to their site. If you have an account that is definitely the best deal in town but if you do not want to wait use the promo code we give to all Rok Slide members which is ROK20 and get it a little faster coming directly from Mtn Ops.

- Casey Harbertson

Promotive is horrible for every product I have ordered. You usually wont save anything due ti shipping and other BS.

Promotive is horrible for every product I have ordered. You usually wont save anything due ti shipping and other BS.
Yes and no. I saved quite a bit on some gear. But, yeah, for quite a few things, you're better off at Amazon or steep and cheap.

Edited to add: Thanks for the update and info Casey!

Hey Casey, I ordered the Magnum Combo and it came without the Magnum. I emailed Promotive... Do I need to go through them or can I go through MTN Ops?

Hey Casey, I ordered the Magnum Combo and it came without the Magnum. I emailed Promotive... Do I need to go through them or can I go through MTN Ops?

The pictures don't show it coming with Magnum...I found that to be kind of odd since they have a product bearing the same name. Magnum doesn't seem to be available via Promotive either...

Im stoked to hear that MTN OPS has fixed the problems with Promotive. Nalgene I have bought a lot of stuff through them and it has been hit or miss on order times some are really quick I just ordered some stuff from First Lite last Friday and had it on Tuesday and then I have had orders that I have had to cancel after two months because they never shipped..

Takeem406 - Send me a PM and I can get you taken care of. We are working with promotive to get some of our new products and flavors up as soon as possible. They work pretty slow when it comes to updates but if you wanted Magnum over Ammo I can get you taken care of from our end.

Casey Harbertson

Back