Mule Deer drop camps

Odell

Lil-Rokslider
Hey all,

I'm trying to research mule deer drop camps for a hunt 3-4 years out. Needs to be in a unit that takes 0-4 points to draw or outfitters tags. Budget is 5k per person max, prefer to keep it half that for mule deer if possible.

Thanks a ton, PM's are fine if you don't want to post it up.

I'm turning 50 in 4 years and so is my hunting partner. He's a firefighter, I work full time as a pastor. Neither of us have a ton of time or money but really want to start planning for a milestone hunt. Thanks a ton for any suggestions!

David

Last edited:

Muledeerhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Hey all,

I'm trying to research mule deer drop camps for a hunt 3-4 years out. Needs to be in a unit that takes 0-4 points to draw or outfitters tags. Budget is 5k per person max, prefer to keep it half that for mule deer if possible.

Thanks a ton, PM's are fine if you don't want to post it up.

I'm turning 50 in 4 years and so is my hunting partner. He's a firefighter, I work full time as a pastor. Neither of us have a ton of time or money but really want to start planning for a milestone hunt. Thanks a ton for any suggestions!

David
I am interested in the answers to this as well. Definitely want to hunt outside of California.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk