Must have items around $15 for Colorado Elk Hunting

Lexus423

FNG
I need $15 more for free shipping on Moosejaw. What are some items around $15 bucks that I will need on my mid-late Sept archery hunt?

CorbLand

WKR
Socks are always good.

There's a couple companies that make a little hook that goes on your belt that will hold your bow for you. You put your bow string in the hook and it frees up both hands for glassing. They are really nice to have, especially if you get the one that hooks onto molle on your pack. There are generally right around 10-15 bucks.

Socks are always good.

There's a couple companies that make a little hook that goes on your belt that will hold your bow for you. You put your bow string in the hook and it frees up both hands for glassing. They are really nice to have, especially if you get the one that hooks onto molle on your pack. There are generally right around 10-15 bucks.
Marsupial makes a pair of hooks that attach to the bottom of your bino harness - i think theyre around $13 ? same concept, though.

i8urcat

FNG
Repair items for your sleeping pad. Tenacious tape and the gear aide glue.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

upacreek

FNG
I have to second the long handled spork for those mountain house pouches. It took me a season or two to realize what I was missing.