Muzzle threading

Shad71

WKR
Does anyone know of a good gunsmith around Grays Harbor, Washington that cuts threads for muzzle brakes with a quick turnaround? If so I'm all ears.
Thanks Guys/Gals

Weldor

WKR
Finding a good gunsmith anywhere is getting to be a chore. Or better yet finding a gunsmith . Seems to be a lost art. Try Silencer central they thread bbl.'s.

atmat

WKR
Does anyone know of a good gunsmith around Grays Harbor, Washington that cuts threads for muzzle brakes with a quick turnaround? If so I'm all ears.
Thanks Guys/Gals
Class 3 Machining in Dallas, TX, is not local, but does fantastic work at a cheap rate with an extraordinary quick turnaround time.

I think I paid $125 for chop and thread, and it was back in my hands within 2 weeks of shipping it out.

Sled

WKR
Class 3 Machining in Dallas, TX, is not local, but does fantastic work at a cheap rate with an extraordinary quick turnaround time.

I think I paid $125 for chop and thread, and it was back in my hands within 2 weeks of shipping it out.
I've used Morgan before. Always impeccable work. He was recommended to me from silencer co several years back.

Sled

WKR
Crown Ridge Barrel Works out of Colville, WA
Anthony's work looks great as well. Although the last barrel I had from him was a nightmare. I don't believe the issue was on his end but rather the barrel maker he used. The threads looked and spec out great.

Caseknife

Lil-Rokslider
Anthony's work looks great as well. Although the last barrel I had from him was a nightmare. I don't believe the issue was on his end but rather the barrel maker he used. The threads looked and spec out great.
Anthony has done lots of work for me also, and the turn around has been a few days, but then I am only about 5 miles away.