My Sig Kilo 10K Gen II's arrived today!!!

Initial Thoughts

Build quality overall feels much better. They appear to be more "refined" the shape is sleeker, but simliar I guess "smoother" would be a good term as well. The buttons appear to be well laid out, and have a better tactile feel that the originals.

but to me I compared them side to side with my old 10K's. The glass resolution appears to be same. Maybe I have bad eyes, maybe it was the light, maybe I got lucky with the Gen I's got that mine were not as blue as others I have seen. But they are clearer and more color precise, but at least to me not like "blow me over with a feather" these are are no NL Pures, or Leica's

OP
S
OK I have have changed my mind a little after sitting on the front porch at dusk. Like I said above, the resolution does not seem to be any different as I would suspect since the glass is the same. However, without the blue tint, there is definitely less eye strain. I was able to watch some gnats flying around the power lines about 35 yards away, where with the old 10k's back to back, it was more of swarm type appearance, and you could not really differentiate the actual insects as easily with the blue tint.

bow_dozer

Lil-Rokslider
Looked thru my shooting partners at the range Saturday. To my eyes they are very much a better image than the gen 1 and also the vortex AB. Mine are in the mail!