N570 Available

Axlrod

WKR
Midway and Powder Valley both have some N570 and some other VV powders. The N570 won't last too long...

bamagun

FNG
Yeah, these places are making a killing off of shipping and hazmat. Im deployed and have been picking up everything Im going to need to start reloading when I get back and I dont even want to know how much Ive spent on hazmat so far. Since stock availability sucks, Ive had to place over 10 seperate orders from at least five websites.. At least I was able to finally round up 10 pounds of RL26 the other day, but this crap has got ridiculous

For 12 bucks shipping and 12 bucks hazmat midway cat eat a fat one. Have at her boys.

Yeah, these places are making a killing off of shipping and hazmat. Im deployed and have been picking up everything Im going to need to start reloading when I get back and I dont even want to know how much Ive spent on hazmat so far. Since stock availability sucks, Ive had to place over 10 seperate orders from at least five websites.. At least I was able to finally round up 10 pounds of RL26 the other day, but this crap has got ridiculous

Where’d you find RL 26

Fatcamp

WKR
Cabela's website is not accurate. We got .40 ammo and 4350 powder in store that showed out of stock. Worth stopping in if in the area.

OP
A

Axlrod

WKR
I ordered 3 - 8# jugs, shipping+H.M. was just under $30 so 80 cents per pound... quite insignificant for something I have never seen on a store shelf ever.