ND Big 3 Drawing

Wapiti23

FNG
Pete is a land owner north of the park about 2.5 miles. I don’t have his number anymore but I believe his number is listed out of Belfield. It can be a troublesome trying to find his number. Sorry but that’s almost all of the info I can give you.

Pete is a land owner north of the park about 2.5 miles. I don’t have his number anymore but I believe his number is listed out of Belfield. It can be a troublesome trying to find his number. Sorry but that’s almost all of the info I can give you.
Thanks, I passed the info along!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

ndhtr

FNG
Kind of my unpopular opinion but I think the ND game and fish should raise the application fee higher than the current $5. I know numerous people who put in for themselves, their wives and kids, and in some cases even their grandkids. I think it may help weed out some of the applications of the people who aren't that serious about really wanting one of these tags.

nodakian

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Kind of my unpopular opinion but I think the ND game and fish should raise the application fee higher than the current $5. I know numerous people who put in for themselves, their wives and kids, and in some cases even their grandkids. I think it may help weed out some of the applications of the people who aren't that serious about really wanting one of these tags.

I wouldn’t oppose the idea if they’d refund most of it if you don’t draw, similar to MT.

OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR
I feel even more strongly about it. I would say up it to $20 each, non-refundable and use the app fees to better our habitat in the state. Habitat is the #1 issue in ND right now.

slick

WKR
Buddy’s dad drew E2 Bull.

Draw system is what it is. Could do both of what people have said. Increase it to $30 (or higher) dollar app fee non refundable and only apply for 1 a year. But- I don’t live there anymore, just hoping one of my good buddies draw elk/sheep sometime.

Have had numerous elk tags within the family up in the NE corner and know quite a few people who have had moose tags. Also helps to be a landowner. Cousin and her husband both had cow moose tags last year.

BrentLaBere

Lil-Rokslider
No moose for me, waiting on the big horn tag like the rest. I am one of those lucky guys that drew my elk tag the very first year of applying(E2 2012). Got me hooked and I head out of state every year now. Good luck to anyone that drew tags. Ill be out in the badlands one way or another.

Feare

FNG
I drew a tag three years ago bull elk, best email I’ve ever opened. Hunted with my old man who was 69 at the time and shot my bull with him on his 70th birthday. Memory that will last forever. Anyone got a tag for Killdeer area feel free to Pm me and I can point you towards a few spots that I saw elk, just know it was three years ago though.

They could up the cost some without turning people away, I’d keep the shear luck aspect of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk