NE Wyoming Car Thieves!

cnelk

WKR
My neighbor next to my cabin had his vehicle stolen this morning.

Take a look at this video of a couple car thieves.

If anyone in the Newcastle Wyo, Sundance Wyo, or the South Dakota Black Hills area recognizes these guys, call the Newcastle Wyo Sheriff Department.

Jon S

Lil-Rokslider
Missing a video I believe and I’m not in the area, but stolen vehicles come through fender all too often

Lwilliams

Lil-Rokslider
I'm over in Moorcroft, will share the video with some buddies and see if they recognize the guys. Did your neighbor get his vehicle back or is it still missing. If missing, a good description of it may help.

yfarm

WKR
If you live within 2 hrs of the border, those south of it. Number 1 vehicle stolen in south Texas - Superduty, some within hours of being sold new. Friend had his stolen with his dog inside, never found either one. In south Florida they steal trucks to go steal large boats out of storage yards, strip the boats, load everything in a container to south or central america. Thievery is alive and flourishing in those 2 states.

OP
cnelk

cnelk

WKR
I'm over in Moorcroft, will share the video with some buddies and see if they recognize the guys. Did your neighbor get his vehicle back or is it still missing. If missing, a good description of it may help.

Vehicle is a gray 2021 Toyota 4Runner with a ski rack.
[Stock Photo below]

It hasnt been recovered yet.
Appreciate any help

2021 4Runner.JPG

ChrisA

WKR
If you live within 2 hrs of the border, those south of it. Number 1 vehicle stolen in south Texas - Superduty, some within hours of being sold new. Friend had his stolen with his dog inside, never found either one. In south Florida they steal trucks to go steal large boats out of storage yards, strip the boats, load everything in a container to south or central america. Thievery is alive and flourishing in those 2
Pirates of modern day

Bad in New Mexico too. We had a 2 year old F150 taken from a jobsite, sitting directly under an obvious security camera tower. Broke window and got it started and moving out within a minute. It was found melted down a couple weeks later.

mitchell

FNG
There were 12,000 vehicles stolen in Toronto just in 2023. Most of them get shipped to Montreal and loaded in to containers and shipped over seas. The feds are just sitting back and allowing this to happen. Catch and release program going on in Canada. Sad !