Need help finding vehicle in AZ

Shadow14

WKR
I know this is a long shot but my brother lives down in Phoenix and is in need of a vehicle ASAP. He has not had any luck on Facebook and does not trust any of the dealerships around him. Does anyone know of any good Facebook groups or trustworthy dealerships within ~200 miles of Phoenix? Or is anyone selling a truck in the area lol. His budget is pretty open; he just wants something reliable and wants to deal with an honest broker. Thanks!

OP
Shadow14

Shadow14

WKR
Shoot he even said for the right deal/vehicle, he will fly across the county and drive the car back if need be!

Ucsdryder

WKR
Just be an informed buyer. Get loan quotes before going into the dealer (call a credit union or your bank), know what your trade is worth and what the like vehicles in the area are selling for. Don’t go in and say “I have 25o to spend”. Any dealer will take advantage of an ill informed buyer. It’s not difficult to level the playing field.

Paradox

FNG
I have bought my last 3 trucks on E-Bay. No complaints. I think I got a fair deal and the price was right. That said, you have to do your research and know what you are looking for and what they are likely to cost.

EdP

WKR
I was very happy with my CarMax experience in early 2020. The vehicle I bought (a 2017 2 dr Jeep Wrangler) was exactly as advertised. I found a jeep that met my criteria on their on-line site and had it shipped to the local CarMax facility. Cost to ship was just a few hundred $ and that was all I had at stake if I didn't buy the vehicle after seeing and driving it. No hard sell, the price is the posted price, no surprises. There are 2 CarMax dealers near Phoenix.