Nemo First Light Bag in Nemo Clearance

I’m pretty sure this is the Nemo sonic. I had the -20 Sonic and it was a beast. I recently went back to a zero degree bag and saw this deal.

Anyone else used this bag? Is it any good?

https://www.nemoequipment.com/collections/gear-outlet/products/copy-of-stalker™-down-sleeping-bag?variant=41564206661805

Chuck44

FNG
Following...that seems like a screaming deal for the specs...maybe a little heavy compared to some other high-end zero deg bags though.

68Plexi

WKR
I have the non-camo version of this bag. Love it. Not sure I’d want to sleep in it a 0 degrees, but those ratings tend to be more for survival than comfort.

Coldest I’ve used it was around 15-20 degrees for multiple nights and it was plenty comfortable. The neck baffle helps keep the warm air in even when I want my head out of the bag.

Picked mine up from the REI outlet for $250 and it’s well worth that $ IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ODB

WKR
I have the non-camo version of this bag. Love it. Not sure I’d want to sleep in it a 0 degrees, but those ratings tend to be more for survival than comfort.

Coldest I’ve used it was around 15-20 degrees for multiple nights and it was plenty comfortable. The neck baffle helps keep the warm air in even when I want my head out of the bag.

Picked mine up from the REI outlet for $250 and it’s well worth that $ IMO.

Do those zippers in the upper section allow a skosh more room as well or is it just to adjust temps?

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
I pulled the trigger. Couldn’t help it. Cut two pounds off my current bag.

68Plexi

WKR
Do those zippers in the upper section allow a skosh more room as well or is it just to adjust temps?

They may offer a little more stretch, but I don’t remember noticing a difference. And to be honest, I have wide shoulders and have plenty of room in this bag in the standard size. Those zippers are tiny and I always feel like I’m going to tear something if I use them too much. I just open the main zipper if I need to dump heat.

I can’t stand super tight mummy bags. I can roll over inside this one without the whole bag coming with me. 5’11”, 195 for reference.

ODB

WKR
They may offer a little more stretch, but I don’t remember noticing a difference. And to be honest, I have wide shoulders and have plenty of room in this bag in the standard size. Those zippers are tiny and I always feel like I’m going to tear something if I use them too much. I just open the main zipper if I need to dump heat.

I can’t stand super tight mummy bags. I can roll over inside this one without the whole bag coming with me. 5’11”, 195 for reference.

That’s great to know. We are the same size and I also hate tight bags since I’m a side-sleeper. Thanks.

billoo349

Lil-Rokslider
Yep my cousin and I ordered these last weekend. Supposed to be delivered today.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk

Chuck44

FNG
Does anyone have a verified weight (on a scale) on either the regular or long version? There are conflicting weight specs on the various sites. Thanks

billoo349

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone have a verified weight (on a scale) on either the regular or long version? There are conflicting weight specs on the various sites. Thanks
3lbs and 6 oz almost with the large. That is with the compression sack and tags. Glad I didn't go with the regular.
2760b48561a5389b2371613f683ea2b9.jpg

billoo349

Lil-Rokslider
I'm 6' 220 (working hard on dropping 20lbs before September) and the long fits me just right. I would not go smaller, the long is just right for me so far. I'll report back when I get it in the field where everything gets less comfortable haha.