Nemo First Light Bag in Nemo Clearance

Tahoe1305

WKR
Also looks like this is a “last Gen”
Sonic model (hence clearance). The new sonic is 4oz lighter. The new stalker is the same.

The Ace

FNG
6' 3" 190lb fella here with size 13 feet... the Large works for me but just barely. Nice bag though!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
Mine should be here Saturday!
Big step up from the bag I was using and should be awesome for Montana this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got mine in the mail, it seems like a very good bag (I'm not an expert), but I got the regular, I'm 5' 8" and 190 lbs with somewhat wide shoulders and it's definitely too small for me. I personally need a little room to move in the bag and this doesn't have enough for me. I have another 20 deg Nemo that is much more my style, if you don't mind a tight fit it seems like a great bag.

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

sndmn11

WKR
Just got mine in the mail, it seems like a very good bag (I'm not an expert), but I got the regular, I'm 5' 8" and 190 lbs with somewhat wide shoulders and it's definitely too small for me. I personally need a little room to move in the bag and this doesn't have enough for me. I have another 20 deg Nemo that is much more my style, if you don't mind a tight fit it seems like a great bag.

That is surprising! I had always been under the impression the Sonic bags were really roomy fromy own REI experiments. I'm a burly stout guy and would have one if I didn't get smokin deals on Western Mountaineering.

I went and checked, my 20 deg Nemo is a Forte. Definitely a different cut, but it looks like the long has considerably more width (8 inches at the shoulders) than the regular based on the Nemo website page. I should have looked at the dimensions closer, I went by the 'up to 6 feet' guidance vs looking up the specific dimensions. Long might be OK, regular is pretty narrow for me.

bozeman

WKR
That is surprising! I had always been under the impression the Sonic bags were really roomy fromy own REI experiments. I'm a burly stout guy and would have one if I didn't get smokin deals on Western Mountaineering.
Hook a brotha up!!! 😂

isu22andy

WKR
I called nemo FYI - same exact bag as the sonic just renamed and camo pattern. put one on order

bbassi

Lil-Rokslider

Man I hope you have really wide shoulders. I just ordered the regular. Wish I'd seen this first. I guess time will tell.

I've been going down the "Sleeping bag rabbit hole" the last month trying to figure out what bag to buy for my buddies Mountain goat hunt. Just pulled the trigger on one of these and hope it fits the bill.

bbassi

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone else had an issue with getting their order fulfilled? I ordered one a week ago and it's still showing unfulfilled on Nemo's website. My CC is showing it's authorized but not charged. I called their CS and all I got was an option to leave a VM. It's not giving me warm fuzzies right now.

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone else had an issue with getting their order fulfilled? I ordered one a week ago and it's still showing unfulfilled on Nemo's website. My CC is showing it's authorized but not charged. I called their CS and all I got was an option to leave a VM. It's not giving me warm fuzzies right now.

My original order got cancelled after 4 days due to “suspected fraud”
Had to reorder and called them and they manually pushed my order through. Seems like a great bag!
They were great on the phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

svivian

WKR
Look what you did ^ first rule of fight club