New Argali Lightweight Tent Line **Review Added 7/10/22**

FNG
This is my first post here, found out about the forum from my brother who has been on here for a while. Figured I’d put in my assessment as I’m probably one of the first people to have a chance to put my hands on this tent.
ED416103-D31D-4F74-B4B2-7AC892BE5009.jpeg

Received the Rincon 2P tent a couple days ago. The tent is super lightweight (the tent is smaller and WAY lighter than my MSR Windburner stove and after inspecting all the seams and sewn attachment points the tent seems very well made. No quality control issues that I can see so far. Without messing around with stake placement there was very little issues with getting even tension in the tent wall material and the tent geometry is clearly well thought out.

The picture of me holding the tent is interesting because the tent is not tight in that sack at all. It would compress to probably a third of that size easily if I wanted to.EDE0A590-A35C-40AE-B373-ED071E971288.jpeg

We went to the park down the street to pitch the tent before taking into the field next week and I’m very excited to put it to some use.

At this price point I can’t think of a better option for a floorless shelter of this size.

For those on the fence, I’d order one without hesitation. I’m seriously considering ordering the 4P tent as well.
F6F0F3F9-77E1-4988-A3D6-72F40D8517AC.jpeg88EBDA94-BFB0-433D-B7AC-9F2F2B560697.jpeg

big217boy

FNG
[mention]BradArgali [/mention] Thanks for posting the pitch videos on YouTube. For those of you who haven’t seen them, here are direct links to the “No draft” mode and “Elevated” Mode.

I received my tent this week and have pitched it several times in the backyard. Looking fwd to taking it with me to CO for 1st rifle this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
[mention]BradArgali [/mention] Thanks for posting the pitch videos on YouTube. For those of you who haven’t seen them, here are direct links to the “No draft” mode and “Elevated” Mode.

I received my tent this week and have pitched it several times in the backyard. Looking fwd to taking it with me to CO for 1st rifle this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for posting these up. Meant to do it earlier but you beat me to it!

Got my absaroka in last week. Only pitched it once to seal it. All specs came in right on the dot or damn close. Super easy to setup and get a perfect pitch if you’re familiar with this style of tipi. I used to run the kifaru tutt for a few years and the absaroka seems to be a touch bigger. Im 5”10” and can lay flat with my arms stretched out over head and not touch my feet to the other wall. This thing is going to be a great addition to my tent/tipi arsenal. I will get some pics up once I take it out for an overnighter and burn in the new stove pipe.

Got my absaroka in last week. Only pitched it once to seal it. All specs came in right on the dot or damn close. Super easy to setup and get a perfect pitch if you’re familiar with this style of tipi. I used to run the kifaru tutt for a few years and the absaroka seems to be a touch bigger. Im 5”10” and can lay flat with my arms stretched out over head and not touch my feet to the other wall. This thing is going to be a great addition to my tent/tipi arsenal. I will get some pics up once I take it out for an overnighter and burn in the new stove pipe.
Thats awesome man! What stove you running?

How is everyone liking their 4P? I’m torn as I’ve wanted a 6 man for awhile. Would this fit 4 6 foot and taller guys without much gear well? The specs seem incredible.

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
How is everyone liking their 4P? I’m torn as I’ve wanted a 6 man for awhile. Would this fit 4 6 foot and taller guys without much gear well? The specs seem incredible.
Hey Kyle, just to answer your space question, yes, you can definitely sleep 4 large people over 6' tall. If you did, you could fit some clothes and gear as well but likely not all your gear.