new butane user

after my recent annual trip "up north", staying in hotels, have decided to purchase a small butane stove and french press to make my morning coffee to tide me over when arising at my normal 4:00 and waiting for the restaurant to open. took a trip to gm in jacksonville this am to check out the canisters as they seem impossible to buy online?? they had two kinds, one with the jetboil stove display that had some sort of extra piece attached to the valve area???? bought the msr isopro 211g canisters,hoping they will work on the primus eta stove that is on order from amazon??? tia for the three questions,, answered

Shrek

WKR
I'm pretty sure the msr fits and I know for sure the Coleman 220 gram butane/propane mix works on my Primus ETA Express. The Walmart coleman cans were the only thing I could find in town and I'm sure they were cheaper. I think they were $4.97 each. I don't even go into Gander Mountain anymore , way too rich for my blood.

OP
M
agree on the gm knock, all but nothing for reloading stuff anymore. realize the shortage but my local mom and pop has lots of bullets powder primers. remember when gm came to nw ind. thought i was in heaven when i lived there, then we got cabelas and bass pro. gm was shoved into third place by most. it just feels depressing to walk into the joint. did have a good lunch next door at bostons tho and the day was perfect for the bike trip.....