New Clothing Company....Sylo Gear

Camofire and Black Ovis are owned by the same person/people, and if I'm not mistaken, he owns Core4Element as well.

I wouldnt be surprised if this company was also owned by him/them - their stuff looks identical to C4E.

colonel00

WKR
I knew Camofire and Core4 were in the same building but I never knew that they were held by the same owners. Last I heard, Core4 was bought out by Easton. I guess if they sold off their clothing brand, just rinse and repeat.

OP
C

conhawa

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah...I'm guessing that this is another branch of Black Ovis to fill the void after Core4 was sold to Easton. We will probably start seeing a lot of this stuff on camofire now that Core4 is mostly gone from there.

Tauntohawk

Lil-Rokslider
I got the rain pants the other day to check out. Some of the C4e stuff I loved and others missed the mark on me a little. If I hadn't lost several inches off my waist the element pants were the best mid season pants I've ever owned but the jacket I was never crazy about. The switchback pants were great and are still up o bat in hot weather before my kanabs come out

I liked the C4E stuff, but I feel it wore out too quick. Here in AZ, it gets snagged a lot and the thread pulls out easily. My pants look like they have white lines running down them.

Hardstalk

WKR
I liked the C4E stuff, but I feel it wore out too quick. Here in AZ, it gets snagged a lot and the thread pulls out easily. My pants look like they have white lines running down them.

The only pants that have proved them self "az worthy" are my work issued dickies... I won't dare take a nice pair into the state. If they don't wear out from walking. The cactus pull and shred them.

I just received the Native Jacket and the hoodie. The jacket is top notch and I really like the detachable hood. The hoodie is perfect. Can't wait to use these all in the field soon.

Is it all made in the US, or elsewhere? What about sizing, does it run true to size? I have found some of the high tech clothing (Sitka) is really good stuff, but runs really small, and I have to order size 2X where I usually wear a Large or XL.