New Colorado Gun Laws

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really agree with your last statement. The best course of action is to prevent these types of things from happening, i.e. fully cement the 2nd Amendment and overturn unconstitutional laws. Sounds like you want to punish the "other" side.
You're damn right I do. Our side likes to just sit back & clutch their pearls while the communists destroy the very fabric of this nation without ceasing. It's blatantly obvious they don't care about our laws or the constitution.
They have unleashed lawlessness from their street thugs all the way to the top of the federal government with zero consequences. Do you really think they're gonna stop until there are consequences for doing it?

Thanks Polis. This will definitely stop the medicated, mentally unstable handful of people that want to hurt others.

Can we at least start policing the laws on the books before we start restricting rights?

TLDR:

1. 3 Day waiting period
2. Can't purchase a gun until you are 21 years old
3. Make it "easier" to sue the gun industry.
4. Expanding red flag laws to healthcare providers.

At Least RMGO has filed suit against the age and waiting period so far.
That's like suing car manufactures bc some crazy guy drove through a crowd killing a lot of people. I wish common sense wasn't a thing of the past. Maybe, just maybe, guns aren't the problem but, the solution.

Loo.wii

WKR
This is another reason why the "conservatives" in the GOP suck ass. They try to be "principled" losers.
The left is always on offense, ALWAYS. They don't give a crap if a law is unconstitutional because just like the Bible the constitution means nothing to the communists. They wipe their butts with it everyday. When we get in power we need to unleash a barrage of laws & executive orders that go after everything they care about.
The Bible means nothing. Religion should be kept out of politics.

When we get in power we need to unleash a barrage of laws & executive orders that go after everything they care about.

This is exactly how politics should not be done. Why not just let people do what they want to do when it comes to themselves and their property. Who cares if they don’t conform to whatever is in your holy book or whatever. The GOP is screwing themselves out of political wins because they want to pander to the culture warriors religious jerk offs.
How about the things like matter like personal freedoms (even if they are not “Christian” ones)
Or maybe the economy
Or maybe healthcare

Last edited:

*zap*

WKR
the reality of things as I see it:

It is easier to enslave an unarmed population than an armed population. Not sure what final solution they have in mind....maybe demasculate the population enough that people will just comply? The aussies just turned in their firearms for the most part..I think many talk a good story but really love their soft life to much to risk it all. $ and possessions mean more than freedom to most folks...the canadien freedom thing was crushed the day after they seized the protesters $.

ymmv

Last edited:

Loo.wii

WKR
You're damn right I do. Our side likes to just sit back & clutch their pearls while the communists destroy the very fabric of this nation without ceasing. It's blatantly obvious they don't care about our laws or the constitution.
They have unleashed lawlessness from their street thugs all the way to the top of the federal government with zero consequences. Do you really think they're gonna stop until there are consequences for doing it?
Damn bro youve really been sipping the koolaid. While I agree that the 2A is being infringed. I don’t think one political party like you more than the other.
Politicians are not your friends.

JjamesIII

WKR
18 year olds aren't mature enough to buy a gun but somehow 13 year olds are mature enough to make irreversible changes to their bodies.

At this point, anyone who supports the democratic party platform is either a moron or evil. I just don't care to mince words any longer.
Amen!

Loo.wii

WKR
what happened to personal freedom?

The individual right to choose ?

Small government?

Separation of church and state ?

It seems like some have gone so far right they have defaulted to authoritarianism.

Loo.wii

WKR
I tried not to respond because it's hard for me to be polite about our lovely governess but none of it will do any good, that's the sad part. It will only effect us the law abiding. If somone is determined to do harm its not real hard to leave the state, buy a long gun and come home the same day. I'm and hour from Laramie Wy, that's where I get most of my rifles sent already.

And making it easier to sue the gun companies, that's completely and total horseshit.
How is he a govenoress? Am I missing something?

lame. Polis sucks… so how Are people under 21 supposed to get into hunting? You have to borrow people’s guns?

Loo.wii

WKR
lame. Polis sucks… so how Are people under 21 supposed to get into hunting? You have to borrow people’s guns?
Probably gonna be illegal. It would sting less if they had a cut out for pump/ lever /bolt action rifles and shotguns

Damn bro youve really been sipping the koolaid. While I agree that the 2A is being infringed. I don’t think one political party like you more than the other.
Politicians are not your friends.
Which part of "the GOP sucks ass & are a bunch of losers" and "the left are commies" sounds like I'm a fan of politicians?
I am a fan of liberty, freedom, equal justice under the law, equal application of the law, property rights, spending less than your budget and the government minding their own business when it comes to its citizens and other countries. I believe the country should exist based on the principles on which it was founded, which happen to be Judeo Christian values.
These laws in Colorado, Washington & elsewhere clearly violate the constitution IMO.

Loo.wii

WKR
Which part of "the GOP sucks ass & are a bunch of losers" and "the left are commies" sounds like I'm a fan of politicians?
I am a fan of liberty, freedom, equal justice under the law, equal application of the law, property rights, spending less than your budget and the government minding their own business when it comes to its citizens and other countries. I believe the country should exist based on the principles on which it was founded, which happen to be Judeo Christian values.
These laws in Colorado, Washington & elsewhere clearly violate the constitution IMO.
“Our side”

I don’t think it’s prudent to be on any political “side”

Everyone should just chill and let people do what they want to do.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
“Our side”

I don’t think it’s prudent to be on any political “side”

Everyone should just chill and let people do what they want to do.
All politicians want to restrict what you want to do in some way, so you can't really be chill and just go along with it. It's a process which involves choosing a new political representation which more closely matches your view points.

That said not all opposing view are evil or stupid. Finding a middle ground compromise is death for politicians in this day an age. Just look at this thread.

Rich M

WKR
The Bible means nothing. Religion should be kept out of politics.

This is exactly how politics should not be done. Why not just let people do what they want to do when it comes to themselves and their property. Who cares if they don’t conform to whatever is in your holy book or whatever. The GOP is screwing themselves out of political wins because they want to pander to the culture warriors religious jerk offs.
How about the things like matter like personal freedoms (even if they are not “Christian” ones)
Or maybe the economy
Or maybe healthcare
If you research it, you’ll find that religion is why the US exists. 10 commandments sets the basics for many basic laws. Dont steal, murder, present false witness, slander, etc.

That sentence: “One Nation Under God” must really chaff yer ass.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you research it, you’ll find that religion is why the US exists. 10 commandments sets the basics for many basic laws. Dont steal, murder, present false witness, slander, etc.

That sentence: “One Nation Under God” must really chaff yer ass.
All l simply asked was that we as a collective group stay on topic.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.