New custom 6.5 prc build

Since my wife doesn’t seem to care a figured some random dudes on the internet might. This is my new 6.5 prc build that I picked up from my local gunsmith yesterday.
Zermatt arms TL3 short action
20” proof sendero
Manners pro hunter
Trigger tech special
Q half Nelson suppressor
Kahles 318i in Hawkins rings
Atlas bipod

Haven’t had a chance to shoot it yet but this is going to be my bear/deer gun this year. As it sits right now it’s about 10.5 lbs. depending on the hunts I can lighten it up quite a bit by swapping the scope and bipod out.

Attachments

• IMG_3377.jpeg
    IMG_3377.jpeg
    212.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3376.jpeg
    IMG_3376.jpeg
    200.7 KB · Views: 38
OP
T
I will post some more pictures and some velocity data hopefully this weekend after I take it to the range. First impressions are this thing is going to shoot lights out. I was skeptical of this stock when I first ordered it but after opening the box I put an order in for another for the next build this fall.

I will post some more pictures and some velocity data hopefully this weekend after I take it to the range. First impressions are this thing is going to shoot lights out. I was skeptical of this stock when I first ordered it but after opening the box I put an order in for another for the next build this fall.

Maybe your wife will be more excited about that next build. 😁

lintond

WKR
If she doesn’t care then I’d consider that a win. If she did care then she probably would claim it as hers. Alternatively she could also care about $$ and ask why you’re spending the kids college savings on guns.

Nice looking setup. I’m still waiting on parts for my PRC build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk