New duplex ultralight and Stryker XL coming.

Agustus

FNG
I have read and searched this more than I’d like to admit....

I was between this and the exo 1800 and because I’ve been using kifaru for a long time ( mostly the 14’r and the x-ray and more) and have the additional pouches and accessories to add on. This will be for me a pack to use predominately for white tails.

thank you to all of you who have commented and especially posted pics.

now the wait begins

Robertsj22

Lil-Rokslider
i have to ask why choose duplex ultra lite over the lite? i am not sure of the difference

OP
A

Agustus

FNG
When I talked to the folks at kifaru, it’ll haul the same weight but will have more flex for when moving instead of being so rigid. For me, that’s what I was looking for since I’ll seldom be packing out ungodly weight like those on here.

I liked the movement/flex the exo k2 frame had that I used 2 years ago. This sounded like it had more flex than the lite frame, which for me sounded good.

IN_Varmntr

Lil-Rokslider
When I talked to the folks at kifaru, it’ll haul the same weight but will have more flex for when moving instead of being so rigid. For me, that’s what I was looking for since I’ll seldom be packing out ungodly weight like those on here.

I liked the movement/flex the exo k2 frame had that I used 2 years ago. This sounded like it had more flex than the lite frame, which for me sounded good.

Your K2 frame flexed? That's interesting.

I sold my K2 3500 after 2 years and bought a Kifaru Fulcrum bag and will be going with the duplex light as it has more tabs along the frame.

I'll be looking for your post when you get your frame in for a comparison.

OP
A

Agustus

FNG
“I sold my K2 3500 after 2 years and bought a Kifaru Fulcrum bag and will be going with the duplex light as it has more tabs along the frame.”

wondering how you like your duplex light vs the k2 frame?

IN_Varmntr

Lil-Rokslider
I haven't bought a frame yet. I picked up the bag used because it was exactly what I wanted for what I wanted to pay. I'll have to see if I can find the same kind of deal with a frame.

Jb917

FNG
What were your reasonings with going with a tactical over the other offerings?
I’m not worried about the pound weight difference. I thought it would be better hauling a chainsaw and things for clearing trails. And a little more rigid for packing in stands and ladder sticks.

i have to ask why choose duplex ultra lite over the lite? i am not sure of the difference
I thought long and hard before ordering the Duplex Light. The deciding factor for me was more attachment points than the UL, thicker frame, And the weight penalty is minimal. To be honest, I’d be surprised if the UL remained as part of the line up.

Flogger

FNG
I’m currently running an Exo k2 2000 and I’m about to order the Stryker XL. Which frame would you guys recommend? I’m new to Kifaru and confused which frame would be best.