New exo packs??

You guys who are excited about a taller frame, how tall are you? I’m looking to get my first Exo pack, going 3500 and I’m 6’2”. Will the current frame work for me or should I wait for a taller option to come out?

sneaky

"DADDY"
You guys who are excited about a taller frame, how tall are you? I’m looking to get my first Exo pack, going 3500 and I’m 6’2”. Will the current frame work for me or should I wait for a taller option to come out?
Depends on your torso length. Some guys are all torso with short legs, others are long legs with short torso. Have you measured your torso length?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TheCougar

WKR
So are they releasing a longer frame? That was one of the reasons I ended up with a kifaru frame when I tested them side by side. Love the 2000 and 5500 bags!

tdhanses

WKR
So are they releasing a longer frame? That was one of the reasons I ended up with a kifaru frame when I tested them side by side. Love the 2000 and 5500 bags!

It’s easy to add the EXO bags to the Kifaru frame f you prefer them.

TheCougar

WKR
It’s easy to add the EXO bags to the Kifaru frame f you prefer them.

Yup, that’s what I’ve got - an Exo/Kifaru frankenpack. I really like it, but I would be interested in a longer exo frame, if I could keep my current bags.