New from MS

JWZIMMER

FNG
New guy coming in from Mississippi. I’ve been fishing, small game, and whitetail hunting my whole life. Truck camping most of the midwest for the past 10 or so years and looking to move my adventures westward. From reading through a few of the threads here I feel blessed to be able to learn from a community with plenty of experience. Most folks look at me crazy when i tell them I’m spending my vacation in a tent in freezing weather chasing critters in the woods. It appears that I’ve stumbled into a forum filled with other crazies.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new MS member.

Eddie

ELKhunter60

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome! Spent 15 years in "the sip". Worked in the engineering department at the Nissan Canton Plant for 8 years and moved back to my home state of Michigan 2 years ago to care for aging parents. This is my favorite (and only) hunting forum. Lot's of good folks here.

Some tips that took me a while to learn on this forum......

Tikka Rifles are awesome.
SWFA scopes are awesome
Don't ask what a Fud is. Some old guys get touchy about it.
Scope topics will get you all sorts of comments.
Religion is a topic you can touch on, but you will get all sorts of comments.
Do not talk about politics - it gets removed quickly - if it gets posted at all.
All of my comments above are poking fun at ourselves. If you can't laugh at yourself, what's the point?