New Guy from Southeastern Idaho

Hi everyone! I'm from southeastern Idaho. Read a lot of stuff on here and finally decided to join in on the conversations. I don't have any huge trophies mounted on the wall I just really enjoy getting my boots worn out hiking and hunting.

My first priority in life is my wife and 2 awesome boys so hunting comes secondary. Fortunately my wife got her first deer a couple years ago so we can share our time outdoors and soon the boys can start doing bigger hikes.

Anyways, I drew out on a late season mule deer hunt this year and most of the time I've never big game hunted in November. So I'll be researching so I can make the most out of my lucky opportunity.

Welcome, I'm from MT and general season is in Nov. You're in for a treat, prime rut time. Hopefully the weather cooperates.

Welcome, like yourself i have read and used the site previously but have finally decided to join. congratulations on drawing your tag and even more for getting your family with you in the outdoors!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
My first priority in life is my wife and 2 awesome boys so hunting comes secondary.

Anyways, I drew out on a late season mule deer hunt this year...

smart and lucky right there.

Welcome to Rokslide. Lots of rut hunting advice on Rokslide. Check out the RokBlog too and search "rut"

OP
C
I have started listening to the podcasts where I can do that while working. What part of Idaho are you Robby? I want to pick up your book to learn from.