New Guy in MT

Hey Guys,
Found this forum a few months back. Have lurked a few times but figured I would join to gain any new information I can and meet some new people. I've been hunting elk and deer for a long time but have really gotten very serious about it about three years ago. I've had some good success recently but really want to step it up so I can put in my application to the 10% club. Want to take it to the next level and start doing some backcountry extended stay hunts. Getting sick of being around other hunters and want to start pushing back farther and farther while learning and seeing some new country. I'll definitely need to get some more gear so I figured this is another great place to get reviews and advice.

I would definitely say my passion lies with elk and two years ago I started bow hunting. I'm not partial to any weapon yet and enjoy being able to hunt for 3 months for elk and deer. Had great success my first two seasons and want to continue to build on that. This year has been slow and tough so far but I'm still hunting hard. Hoping to have a change of luck with a few more days of hard hunting. My goal is to become successful every year and eventually start hunting some other states. I'm also on the verge of becoming a mule deer addict. Hoping that the information I gain here and some hardcore off season studying/training will get me where I want to be.

-Josh