New Hillebergs coming out

sneaky

"DADDY"
Helags 2 and Helags 3, yellow label tunnel tents with mesh paneled interiors. Black label Soulo for the die hard winter weather solo guys. The Helags look pretty nice, but I'm sure they'll be freaking expensive. Little over 5lbs for the 2 with everything in the bag, 5lb 12oz for the 3. Video up on their Instagram page

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have been waiting to see the Helags 3 to come out to possibly replace my Anjan 3. Anyone have an update on when these might come to market - this spring maybe?

OP
sneaky

sneaky

"DADDY"
Hilleberg has a live Q&A coming up on Wednesday according to their Instagram page. Might be the place to ask

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

kleinpm

FNG
I have been waiting to see the Helags 3 to come out to possibly replace my Anjan 3. Anyone have an update on when these might come to market - this spring maybe?
I read somewhere it was late spring, early summer.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

I read somewhere it was late spring, early summer.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk
They are out now and available on the Hille website. They emailed me back yesterday afternoon and said they just unloaded a big shipment.

I’ve had the helags 3 in my cart with credit card in hand off and on about 3 different times. Just not sure if that’s the route I want to go or not. Big decisions.