Just wanted to say hello to everyone, been a member of Archerytalk for a while, wanted to check out RokSlide since I’m insatiable for information and I’ve heard great things about this forum. Been shooting archery for ~10 years, bow hunting for 8. I absolutely love the stalk and the effort to get out into the wilderness. Love the whole process from building arrows to tuning my bow, to harvesting animals to sustain my existence here on Earth, it’s a deep humbling connection with what and who we all are. Appreciate these forums quite a bit for the knowledge gained and shared. Always looking to learn. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

NV6PK

FNG
Just wanted to say hello to everyone, been a member of Archerytalk for a while, wanted to check out RokSlide since I’m insatiable for information and I’ve heard great things about this forum. Been shooting archery for ~10 years, bow hunting for 8. I absolutely love the stalk and the effort to get out into the wilderness. Love the whole process from building arrows to tuning my bow, to harvesting animals to sustain my existence here on Earth, it’s a deep humbling connection with what and who we all are. Appreciate these forums quite a bit for the knowledge gained and shared. Always looking to learn. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Welcome!