New overall - Hi from Denver

sistae93

FNG
Hi everyone. I'm in the west side of Denver and am pretty new to hunting in general, despite growing up in the southeast. Been doing some small game hunting to get used to things out here and am enjoying that a lot but intend to move to deer/antelope and possibly big game in the future. Been reading some of the forums and what not for a while, so I figured I should finally set up an account on here.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

OP
S

sistae93

FNG
Thanks Eddie and CuttingEdge. Nice to see some local-ish faces around here, hah!

Loo.wii

WKR
Hi everyone. I'm in the west side of Denver and am pretty new to hunting in general, despite growing up in the southeast. Been doing some small game hunting to get used to things out here and am enjoying that a lot but intend to move to deer/antelope and possibly big game in the future. Been reading some of the forums and what not for a while, so I figured I should finally set up an account on here.
Hey man I’m also new to the Denver area and new to shooting.

OP
S

sistae93

FNG
Wow, cool to see so many folks from around the area. Thank you all for the warm welcomes!