New Rifle - Double Broomed Mountain Rifle

Got my Double Broomed Mountain Rifle- built on Kimber M84 Montana in 280AI!
It is a tack driver!
This is .5” at 100 yards with factory 140 grain Nosler’s!
1AC3DA60-A59F-4476-A388-223900F589A4.jpeg

promptly took it out and got two Caribou to limit out at 250 and 320 yards! Processed 100% at home with me and the wife. It is a great Rifle and with the Bipod and the Leupold VX3i comics in at 6 lbs 15 ounces.
I still am getting the stock hydro dipped and I’m thinking about fluting and cerakoting.
FA740B74-6E03-41FF-8FE2-9F342A743238.jpeg
This 280 I’m excited to test out some 160 grain loads that I will make my Moses and Bigger game load. Super excited. Thanks SH off DBMR! Can’t wait to take more of Alaska’s awesome bounty with this beauty!!!

OP
InteriorAKPopsicle
What modifications did they make, ive been window shopping that exact rifle for awhile now
I couldn’t tell you everything but I know we cut the barrel, bedded it, and he refaced the crown and chamber. Length checked all the screws. Did a little work on the Magazine.
It’s a great shooting rifle and aim super happy with it!

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Did you supply the rifle and have him work it over? I have a montana I wouldnt mind sending in to get the work you mentioned done.

OP
InteriorAKPopsicle
Did you supply the rifle and have him work it over? I have a montana I wouldnt mind sending in to get the work you mentioned done.
You would have to touch base with him.

I paid him for all of it. He supplied the rifle, i picked from what he had on hand and then he did the work. We discussed what all I wanted done and then he told me costs and went from there.