New tikka Raptor mount

Dobermann

WKR
I’m curious what guys will think of it. Honestly Iv been less than impressed with my mountain tactical stuff. It works but it’s never appeared to be the highest quality.
I agree.

I think the Mountain Tactical Raptor mounts are a great idea, for those who want to go that route. The extra rail that some have asked about above mates to the receiver, for an overall integrated look.

I've personally found the Medium height mount to be about right for a factory Tikka stock (about the same height as the Sportsmatch T084s) and the High to be good for a KRG Bravo stock.

Their largest diameter at the moment is only 30 mm though.

But, like Lawnboi, I think the fit and finish on the Raptors feels a little sub-par - the coating is rough, the rings don't feel like they complete match up, and they just don't have the same fit and finish as mounts from Spuhr, Tier One, Nightforce, and others.

I think they're a serviceable option of you're running an SWFA 3-9, or Bushnell LRTS/LRHS.

For a small weight penalty - and as I want to try the Minox ZP5 with THLR, which is a 34 mm tube - I'm thinking of trying the Spuhr SCT mount. It's lighter than a pic rail and NF Ultralights, and works out cheaper overall.