New Traverse

Valkyrie

Lil-Rokslider
Took the weekend to set up my new Traverse. Been shooting a Halon 6 and an HTR. I sold the HTR and wanted a bow with a longer ATA than the Halon. Have been eying the Traverse since it was released and shot one at the shop last summer. I liked it a lot.

Well, anyway, I set it up with a QAD Integrate rest, a 10” Bee Stinger stabilizer, Spot Hogg Fast Eddie .010 5pin sight and a Tight Spot 7 quiver. I’m shooting Axis 260 arrows with 2” Blazers and 125 heads weighing in at 520grs. Have it tuned up and dialed in. What a nice bow! The draw is very nice. Feels lighter than it is for some reason and I have it dialed down to 62lbs as it is. The grips is very comfortable and feels natural. The shot is quiet and dead in the hand. Haven’t clocked it yet but I’ll be hunting with it dialed up to peak weight so it doesn’t matter right now. With a quiver of arrows the whole set up comes in at 7.4lbs.

I’m very happy with it!!

OP
V

Valkyrie

Lil-Rokslider
Ive been looking at one also, I shouldn't of read this hahaha

I was dead set on shooting my Halon 6 for another season and then pick up a used Traverse next year. After I shot one locally I tossed that plan. I plan to keep the Halon as a backup since I don’t need the money and shoot the Traverse this year. I’m taking it to the Total Archery Challenge at Seven Springs in May. It is the nicest bow I’ve ever shot. Everything is just right for me.

chasewild

WKR
My Elite E35 blew up (my own fault) last week. I will put new limbs on it and new cams eventually, but for now, I just shot the VXR, Traverse, Elite Kure and Bowtech Revolt. The Revolt was brutal -- nothing positive to say. The elite kure had an incredible draw cycle and the valley felt huge -- almost made me feel lazy! The VXR 31.5 was nice but the Traverse just settled better and the string angle felt better??? So, I went in thinking I was going to come out with this years bow. Bought the traverse.

OP
V

Valkyrie

Lil-Rokslider
My Elite E35 blew up (my own fault) last week. I will put new limbs on it and new cams eventually, but for now, I just shot the VXR, Traverse, Elite Kure and Bowtech Revolt. The Revolt was brutal -- nothing positive to say. The elite kure had an incredible draw cycle and the valley felt huge -- almost made me feel lazy! The VXR 31.5 was nice but the Traverse just settled better and the string angle felt better??? So, I went in thinking I was going to come out with this years bow. Bought the traverse.

Well, you won’t regret it. I’ve been impressed with the Traverse.

Zac

WKR
Yeah I blew up a Hoyt Defiant, I think the Traverse is probably the best thing out right now. I have 1000 dollars worth of 250 spine VAPS with Firenocks and 230 grain Jagger's so unfortunately 70 lbs probably won't work.