New Years Resolution

Shrek

WKR
I don't sit many trips out. But this doesn't really sound like fun to me :) Hoping he brings home more goat meat and a gorgeous winter goat hide!

I hear you ! I'm trying to wrap my mind around Alaska February mountain goat hunt and I can't find any desire to try that. How do you find them in all the snow ?

Craig4791

WKR
Take better pictures..... Just bought a Sony RX100 for that!

Put on 25lbs of muscle next year.

Kill a damn Blacktail!!!

Eat healthier

O'Really

Lil-Rokslider
I don't sit many trips out. But this doesn't really sound like fun to me :) Hoping he brings home more goat meat and a gorgeous winter goat hide!

I hear that, but I think it sounds like an epic trip. I'd be all about procuring a beautiful winter hide. To me, the trophy quality of a goat is the hide, not the horns. I got a little taste of goat hunting this fall, I am hooked!!

Take better pictures..... Just bought a Sony RX100 for that!

Put on 25lbs of muscle next year.

Kill a damn Blacktail!!!

Eat healthier

Mine is gain 10lbs and drop 1 inch in the waist. That would put me at a 33 inch waist which is pretty close to what it was 28yrs ago when I graduated from HS. I was in the best cardio for elk season this year and it paid off. It has really motivated me for next year. Better strength will help climbing those hills will a pack on for sure.

tttoadman

WKR
Looking forward to a tough year for cash flow. Likely no out of state hunts this year. Likely will not draw an Eastern Oregon deer or elk tag.

My goal is to hunt hard close to home, and get my first blacktail buck. I refuse to shoot one from my yard.

I also hope to get an elk with a local(1.5 hrs away) OTC tag. This unit has skunked me for 2 years. I must win!!

All of this will drive me to keep conditioning and getting healthier.

My plan is to not buy any more hunting gear this year. What I used last year worked great, so no need to upgrade.... Going to save my money to donate to the oil companies and thats about it.