New zealand 2024

JP100

WKR
Just for my reference, what would those stags score? Did you pay for a certain size class and these fall within it? The reason I ask is that I’m trying to see what kind of animal you get for some of the sizes the outfitters have listed.

Stags are sold in price/size brackets, and are all 'sorted' pre season, so you shoot what you pay for.
Every year they get bigger and bigger. 'gold medal' is now 400"+, and they all the way up to 900"+.........

Worth remembering free range stags are are a whole different things and not comparable to the estate stags. 300SCI is an absolute MONSTER free range red, and there are very few legit free range stags that get that big. Your more looking at 250 class type stags

OP
Nickziegler
Stags are sold in price/size brackets, and are all 'sorted' pre season, so you shoot what you pay for.
Every year they get bigger and bigger. 'gold medal' is now 400"+, and they all the way up to 900"+.........

Worth remembering free range stags are are a whole different things and not comparable to the estate stags. 300SCI is an absolute MONSTER free range red, and there are very few legit free range stags that get that big. Your more looking at 250 class type stags
Agree with that. When i go back again I would like to do a free range stag and chamois hunt

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Last edited: