Newberg says a $40 elk tag (or whatever it cost) is a $25,000 elk tag for residents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Randy Newberg and @wllm1313 Are great people and I'm a piece of shit for chastising them.
If not for them, I never would've done any of the rad shit I've done over the past 6 years and I'd probably be shooting speedballs under a bridge in Danville, Il right now.
Little Dougie should probably be better at taking a joke, but a lot of the hatred I've ejaculated towards you guys stems from people who don't know how to put anti gel in their diesel fuel, tighten a bolt or run a sub 4 marathon calling me and my people chinless flatlanders then not pulling up when I present them with multiple venues to put their money where their mouth is and display their athleticism.
"I don't pay to work out bro"
"ill tailgate the event"
Especially given the fact that I've done more outside in the past 6 weeks than they have in the 6 years.
I also get tired of hunters thinking they're the baddest mf's.
Anyone who can hang a left of aiguille du midi and rap down into the couloirs can trick a goat and kill it.
However, not everybody who can trick a goat can rap down into the couloirs.
I also get tired of you and your fellow members of the big woods grouse group winning every single argument on the internet because you've taken countless college level writing classes and are masters of the written word.
If we were on the ski lift and you'd been rambling for hours about god only knows what and all your .gov supported statistics, I'd go "hey wllm, guess what? Nobody give a fuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkk"
"derp grumble grumble grumble. intel pentium 4. stats.gov"
"yeah well, I don't give a shit"

You also know that freaking haaaaaattteee the "sacrifices we make to live on vacation" argument that I've heard several people in the skiing industry try to use.
Did I put a little spin on this specific one? yeah, im a pos. but we live in the age of Fox News and cnn and that's what ive been taught to do.

In conclusion, I want you to know, if there was an alien invasion and it came down to me, you and you're played ass family, id fly a nuclear weapon equipped aircraft into the belly of the alien mothership and lay down my life for you because you're a really good dude.

Bryce is a good dude too and I hope he sticks with hunting and piles up a ton of animals.

All you rugged mountain men from the impervious death zone known as summit county have to do is sign the contract and show up.
You're not gonna get hurt and even if you do, none of you chumps bow hunt so you'll have at least a month to recover.
unless of course you're gonna go up to Alaska and sit on CD's lap. :p

now please go over to my bowling thread and give me my reds.
you know the part about the pins a metaphor for life made you laugh.

http://www.shawneehills100.com
Grow up. And leave me out of your childish and narcissistic rants.

Last edited:

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
Grow up. And leave me out of your childish and narcissistic rants.
I’ve thought about offering a free power slap, but you’re pretty fit and I don’t trust you to not close your fist and collapse the bone structure in my face.

Just talking about a subject isn’t whining.
This is worth highlighting.

It seems to be the default if you voice unhappiness over something, you are a whiner. When Idaho issues too many sheep tags and a few unfortunate souls got left at the altar, was that whining?

It’s intellectually lazy to not stop for a moment and look for validity in the unhappiness. For example, the Idaho “OTC” debacle. There are things happening that are very worthy of discussion in hopes of a more fair process.

I haven’t watched Randy’s video. I doubt I will. I have no problem paying more for a tag. I have no problem with states leveraging their resources to benefit the residents.

If you don’t like it, move here is the motto I will follow very soon down the road. However, I have concerns over the future of hunting and feel strongly that whatever we end up with is what deserve.

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
This is worth highlighting.

It seems to be the default if you voice unhappiness over something, you are a whiner. When Idaho issues too many sheep tags and a few unfortunate souls got left at the altar, was that whining?

It’s intellectually lazy to not stop for a moment and look for validity in the unhappiness. For example, the Idaho “OTC” debacle. There are things happening that are very worthy of discussion in hopes of a more fair process.

I haven’t watched Randy’s video. I doubt I will. I have no problem paying more for a tag. I have no problem with states leveraging their resources to benefit the residents.

If you don’t like it, move here is the motto I will follow very soon down the road. However, I have concerns over the future of hunting and feel strongly that whatever we end up with is what deserve.
Excellent points, Jason.

@406huntermt can you please elaborate on what was funny?
This whole thread is funny! The fact of the matter is non res have zero say in what a state decides to do. I don’t know how long the same dead horse can be beat, but by god you non res are going to beat it! Good luck trying to change something that won’t change in favor for the non res if anything it will go in favor of the res! Have a good weekend! I’m going to enjoy a hike to look for some sheds

This whole thread is funny! The fact of the matter is non res have zero say in what a state decides to do. I don’t know how long the same dead horse can be beat, but by god you non res are going to beat it! Good luck trying to change something that won’t change in favor for the non res if anything it will go in favor of the res! Have a good weekend! I’m going to enjoy a hike to look for some sheds
I never said I should have a say in what states decide to do.

It’s probably best you devote your time looking for sheds.

I never said I should have a say in what states decide to do.

It’s probably best you devote your time looking for sheds.
Probably best you stay in your own state I can guarantee you’re not wanted around here, would probably fit in well with the bozangelas crowd though you certainly look the part!

Probably best you stay in your own state I can guarantee you’re not wanted around here, would probably fit in well with the bozangelas crowd though you certainly look the part!

I’ll move wherever I please. Quite possibly back to MT where my wife is from, we lived for 15 years, and all my kids were born. Or Idaho, where I was born. Or Wyoming, where I went to school.

I don’t know what one needs to look like to get along in Bozeman, but I got along fantastically with my neighbors and friends in eastern Montana. And central Montana.

I can 100% assure you I won’t care what you think about where we move to. And, I would help you out if you needed it, despite how you act.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
I don’t want to come off ass too much of a kiss ass, but unless you wrestled in college and have whacked and stacked a lot of animals, I’d tread lightly with this one.

Drenalin

WKR
I see no one admitted to having a hot cousin.
I had one...she got on the dope, now she's not hot. You could say I dodged a bullet, but in reality I could never have reconciled the "hot" and "cousin" parts enough for anything to have come of it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.