Next KUIU Sale?

xcutter

WKR
If it didnt work couldnt you just return it to KUIU? What didnt you like about it?
I used it for a season. It helped a lot over the regular frame sheet size. Just couldn't get hardly any lift from the load lifters. Killed my shoulders when packing a heavy load. Now my old Icon works great for me. The load lifters are a lot longer in my opinion. If it wouldn't of been for that I would of kept the Icon Pro pack and suspension.

OP
big10hunter
I used it for a season. It helped a lot over the regular frame sheet size. Just couldn't get hardly any lift from the load lifters. Killed my shoulders when packing a heavy load. Now my old Icon works great for me. The load lifters are a lot longer in my opinion. If it wouldn't of been for that I would of kept the Icon Pro pack and suspension.
How tall are you?

OP
big10hunter
So your saying the older Icon frame is better? That sucks...I don't believe they offer that anymore do they?

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have had all the kuiu frames and pack bags from the start. I think it would be a fit issue if someone isn’t get the load lifters to engage. Getting the correct frame size will be directly related to how much lift and the proper lift. The suspension won’t help if the frame is not fitted in size to the length of your torso.

I also think every version has been better as the newer features have always been in response to something that needed improvement or better materials became available.

Just my thoughts though.